1. An enthusiastic and smooth speaker, Mr Bachchan scarcely talks at home. You will scarcely hear him articulate a solitary word when he’s not in the public area.
2. His vocation changing part in Zanjeerwas initially offered to Dev Anand and Raj Kumar. Both said no on the grounds that the saint had no melodies to sing on screen. In any event, when Mr B ventured into the khaki job the film’s wholesalers requested that the saint get at any rate one melody. Chief Prakash Mehra consented halfway. He included a melody where the dismal cop and his darling looked out of the window while two road vocalists sang ‘Diwane Hain Deewano Ko Na Ghar Chahiye’.
3. Each A-rundown champion would not be matched with the semi-newcomer in Zanjeer. Just the then whiz Jaya Bhaduri concurred. Jaya admitted to me that she had no job worth discussing in Zanjeerand she wouldn’t have considered the offer if not for her beau.
4. The first occasion when that the Amitabh-Jaya Jodi was to met up, it was for Hrishikesh Mukherjee’s Guddi. Mr B should have the little influence of Jaya’s life partner. Yet, at that point Hrishida fired Mr B and marked Samit Bhanja for the job. He had greater designs for the Bachchan.
5. He isn’t just an eager vocalist, yet additionally a wardrobe writer. ‘Rang Barse’was a tune that AB provided for arrangers Shiv-Hari in Silsila. Furthermore, the Kihsore Kumar chartbuster ‘Jahaan Teri Yeh Nazar Hai’in Kaalia was really created by Mr Bachchan (and not R D Burman).
6. The first occasion when that Amitabh Bachchan and Rekha met up was in Do Anjaane in 1976. They should co-star prior in a film called Duniya Ka Mela. In any case, the makers supplanted Mr Bachchan with Sanjay Khan ultimately.
7. Mr B is a major enthusiast of Waheeda Rehman. At the point when they cooperated without precedent for Sunil Dutt’s Reshma Aur Shera Mr Bachchan couldn’t take his eyes off her. At the point when she was shooting exposed feet in the consuming sands of Rajasthan Mr Bachchan pursued her with her footwear to guarantee she didn’t need to shoulder the horrendous warmth a second past the camera.