With the rampant pandemic ravaging the entire world, terms such as quarantine and isolation have quickly gained up traction. As MTV tries to successfully cash on this opportunity, they have launched a new show called MTV Ace The Quarantine. The first episode will be introducing the contestants and each of them will have to complete given tasks that they have to complete inside their homes. The tasks will rather be creative instead of testing the endurance of the contestants. MTV Ace The Quarantine will feature about a total of ten contestants. They are as follows Manhar Seth, Akshay Mhatre, Yukti Arora, Nikita Bhamidipati, Rowhi Rai, Yukti Thareja, Arun Sharma, Akshay Kakkar, Tara Prasad and Sohil Singh.
The show will be hosted by Divya and Varun and be judges of contestant actions. The audience will have the final say as they will be presented with the voting rights to declare the winner of the first season.
Streaming on the Voot app, views will need to have the app installed in order to participate in the polls. Here we try to explain the steps as simply as possible.
- First, you will need to go to your App Store or Play Store and download the official Voot App.
- Once installed on your mobile device, log in the app.
- Search for the MTV Ace The Quarantine Online Voting Link.
- Select your favourite contestant’s picture and click on the Submit button.
- You will have been successfully registered with MTV.